Founded in 1954 in West Reading, PA, Edwards Business Systems is in its third generation of family leadership. Edwards Business Systems has grown from a mom and pop shop selling and servicing typewriters and adding machines into one of the largest independent office equipment companies in North America. With the acquisition of Virginia Copiers in 1993 – now Virginia Business Systems – the company successfully consolidated and strengthened its Mid-Atlantic focus and identity. Recent acquisitions of The Tamblyn Co. in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA, and Image Tec of Roanoke, VA, bring the total number of locations to 12–one of which is the original location opened by Joseph and Alberta Edwards in 1954. With EBS offices serving the Lehigh Valley, West Reading, Pottstown, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, the Pocono Region and Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, and VBS serving Richmond, Charlottesville, Lynchburg, Roanoke, New River Valley, Shenandoah Valley and Hampton Roads, Virginia, the company provides service and support to a diverse roster of small, medium, and large-sized businesses throughout Eastern Pennsylvania and Central Virginia.
Virginia Business Systems and Edwards Business Systems have been in business for over 65 years, making it one of the oldest independent dealers in the country. “Growing with our clients for over 65 years” is more than a slogan, it’s a commitment. Additionally, Virginia Business Systems is consistently named an “Elite Dealer,” a prestigious designation awarded to top dealers as recognized by ENX magazine.
Virginia Business Systems offers technology from some of the best-known names in the office equipment industry, backed by knowledgeable professionals and the latest in digital technology. We pride ourselves in delivering fully integrated work environments to meet the demands of today’s businesses with dedicated people, high-performance products, customized solutions, and award-winning service to keep our clients productive and profitable. Advance your business with Fast Forward Document Solutions and satisfying results.
For more information about Virginia Business Systems, and to learn how you can get started today, please contact us!
Our Mission is to do the best for our clients and to completely satisfy them by providing quality business systems and superior services.
To accomplish this, we dedicate ourselves to:
- Training our people and providing them with the resources they need to advance their skills and knowledge.
- Maintaining an environment that values and encourages personal and professional growth.
- Upholding the highest ethical standards in all of our corporate relationships, with our clients and with each other.
- Earning a financial return that ensures future growth and long term stability.
- Reaching a balance between business and the environment, aspiring to be environmentally conscious and use sustainable principles in all aspects of our business.
- And to be contributing members of the communities we serve.
Our team members are:
- Committed – We will provide superior service.
- Client focused – Everything we do is geared toward the well-being of our client relationships.
- Respectful – We are committed to providing a workplace that values and encourages personal and professional growth.
- Passionate – We are passionate about delivering on our commitments and in being the finest technology company in our markets.
- Doing the right thing – Our employees are committed to always doing the right thing, in every circumstance.
Sponsorship continues today!
Ricoh President’s Award