This position will be responsible for the areas of Staunton, Waynesboro, and Harrisonburg. While the position is based out of our Charlottesville Branch, it should be noted that this person will be responsible for frequenting the above areas.
We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and an award-winning team to help you grow in your sales career.
Virginia Business Systems, Virginia’s top independent dealer of document hardware and software is looking to expand its sales force! We are one of the nation’s largest privately-owned providers of document technology. We also provide solutions & IT services from premier partners in the digital space.
We are currently looking to expand our team of sales professionals in the Charlottesville, Virginia marketplace. New hires are provided with training on all products as well as how to sell in a business to business environment. Sales representatives are also taught a unique selling process that affords them the opportunity to grow in professional sales.
The Company: Virginia Business Systems, a 2016 Best Places to Work Winner and ENX Elite Dealer, is known for being a client-focused and community-oriented company throughout the commonwealth. We pride ourselves on taking great care of our clients and employees alike.
- We were named one of Richmond’s Most Charitable Businesses in 2017 and 2018.
- We’re rooted in our five core values of being: respectful, passionate, client-focused, doing the right thing, and being committed.
- We offer free vision insurance, a variety of health coverage options, dental insurance options, and expanded life insurance options.
- We also offer legal shield packages, partner benefits, and are known to have the occasional Taco Tuesday!
- We have a variety of perks for our sales people- including our annual all expenses paid President’s Club Trip!
The Position: We’re looking for a full-time Document Management Specialist with 1-3 years of B2B sales experience and a bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or marketing. The pay range we’re offering is $45-55K+ based on salary/commissions. General working hours are 8-5 Monday-Friday. Responsibilities include:
- Managing existing accounts
- Generating revenue and meeting sales targets with net new accounts
- Submitting forecast reports based on sales activities
- Monitoring marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Fostering professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional events.
The Location: While VBS is statewide, this position is based out of the Charlottesville, VA area. Reliable transportation is required.
You should apply if:
- You have 1-3 years of relevant B2B sales or marketing experience.
- You have strong operational and business acumen and high attention to detail.
- You have experience with client retention and gaining new business.
- You’re looking for an inclusive, community-oriented atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time